Are you ready to be the “after” in your skincare journey with Rodan and Fields?!…
Are you ready to be the “after” in your skincare journey with Rodan and Fields?! Looking forward to getting you there! Want to join me and the incredible R&F team? Click the image and let’s create the journey! #rodanandfields #lashboostrodanandfields #rodanandfieldsskincare #skincare #rodanandfieldslashboost #lifechangingskincare #skincareroutine #bossbabe #antiaging #randf #glowingskin #entrepreneur #rfjourney #love #rodanandfieldsconsultant #redefine #1 #rodanandfieldsspotless #rodanandfieldsskincare #premiumskincare #acne #unblemish #girlboss #rodanandfieldsreverse #rodanandfieldsradiant #rodanandfieldssoothe #rodanandfieldsteens #rodanandfieldsbeforeandafter #rodanandfieldscanada #rodanandfieldsaustralia So… let’s be honest here.. how often are you exfoliating?!? Yes it could be too often, or not enough..and it’s SO important to exfoliate weekly. Let me tell ya ‘bout this jar of goodness + pot of GOLD. I have always had a scrub obsession but from the very first use of our Micro-Dermabrasion Paste (a sugar/salt scrub with vitamin A & E) the search was over! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ T H I S might just be the missing piece of your skincare routine
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dry skin ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Clogged pores ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Uneven texture ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Blemishes + blackheads⠀⠀
Discoloration Leaves your skin GLOWING + feeling like you just got a facial, soft as SILK after just one use! DM me & I’ll hook ya up! This Tub is $74 and will last 8-10 months!! Worth every single penny!
I promise you’ll be obsessed! #microdermabrasionpaste

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น