#Repost @0073.uv As someone with a tanner complexion from a very colorist racial…


#Repost @0073.uv As someone with a tanner complexion from a very colorist racial background I hear you guys when you ask why I dont draw girls with deeper skin tones. As someone who has been asked why I look dirty and told I need to take a shower when I tan easily in the summers its never my intention to purposely draw only very light complexions or white wash people; with my pencil medium and quick coloring of sketches white just tends to be the default skin color when youre working quickly an



Source by eduardoleija

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Width: 8mm, Fit: Comfort Fit, Thickness: 2.3mm, Weight: Approximately 12-17g dep…

Activated vitamin C works to break up skin discoloration and dark spots, reveali…